[equinox-dev] ConfigurationAdmin impl (org.eclipse.equinox.cm)

Simon Kaegi has released an initial implementation of the ConfigurationAdmin specification in the equinox incubator at equinox-incubator/org.eclipse.equinox.cm/.  The implementation currently passes the Configuration Admin OSGi TCK and the Declarative Service OSGi TCK which utilizes Configuration Admin.

I encourage the Equinox community to take a look at this implementation and provide any feedback in the form of bugzilla reports, newsgroup or mailing list posts.  Thanks to Simon for the initial contribution!!  With help from the community we can move this implementation out of the incubator.

Thanks

Tom

Back to the top