Re: [equinox-dev] An advice, Export a standalone application based on equinox directly in eclipse

This is exactly what Andrew was describing in the previous post.

Jeff

"jerry lin" <bluedavy@xxxxxxxxx>

06/14/2006 11:28 AM

Please respond to

cc
Subject
Re: [equinox-dev] An advice,        Export a standalone application based on equinox directly in eclipse

First thanks to all.

When I publish a standalone application to end users,I need first to
export Bundle project as jar file,and then edit config.ini that
exported from eclipse run...,I use maven to auto complete this
process,but I think maybe a more conveniency method to complete it.
So I think maybe can add an export button in eclipse/run..../Equinox
OSGI Framework,then I can conveniency export a standalone osgi
application with bundle jar file and config.ini.