Re: [equinox-dev] bundle loading

Jerry, thanks for you reply.

I need to do it programmatically. Moreover I would like to use Eclipse installation as osgi.install.area
without creating any .link files into my user area where the bundle X and other dependent bundles are.

After consulting with Tom Watson, the solution that I used was to specify X and all dependent bundles
with full path in the launch.ini file under "osgi.bundles" property. Tom also suggested creating an RFE
for additional property that would allow configuration parameter to specify path for updater to search for
user bundles outside installation if user cannot create .link files.

Bugzilla Bug 145649

Thanks

Dan
Inactive hide details for "jerry lin" <bluedavy@xxxxxxxxx>"jerry lin" <bluedavy@xxxxxxxxx>

          "jerry lin" <bluedavy@xxxxxxxxx>

          06/07/2006 11:16 PM

          Please respond to

cc

Subject

Re: [equinox-dev] bundle loading

why not use console to install bundle x?