[equinox-dev] bundle loading

Hello.

I'm trying to create a launcher to start a bundle X and call a class Y from that bundle.
I have my eclipse installation in c:/dev/eclipse..../plugins and bunch of bundles including X in another directory.

If I place X and all other bundles together into eclipse/..plugins and set osgi.install.area to that directory everything works fine,
However if I move X out and try to set osgi.install.area to that new location I get whole bunch of errors.

What options of OSGi properties can I use to specify installation in one directory and bundle X in another?

Thanks,

Dan

Back to the top