[equinox-dev] DefaultAdaptor?

So, we *were* using the “org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.defaultadaptor.DefaultAdaptor” class in order to boot our version of Equinox.  A while ago (we don’t refresh very often) this class could be found in the “framework org.eclipse.osgi_3.2.0.jar” file.  This appears to no longer be true.  That’s ok, we can depend on one or two more jar files.  But I can’t for the life of me figure out where it has moved to.  I hear talk of the mysterious “startup.jar” but cannot seem to find the binary distribution of said JAR from the equinox nightly build pages.  Is this class still part of the JARs that are released as part of the nightly builds?

Furthermore, is there documentation anywhere on the proposed new Adaptor architecture I hear so much about?  We would like to use supported interfaces from Equinox in our project!  But I’ve been looking around on the Equinox web-site and haven’t found any documentation on the adaptors.  Perhaps I am looking in the wrong places?

John Wells (Aziz)

jwells@bea.comNOSPAM

by email and then delete it.

Back to the top