RE: [equinox-dev] servlet container incubator

Is there any chance that the servlet bridge will graduate from the incubator for the 3.2 Calisto release?  I would very much like to start using this functionality, but I'm going to be hard pressed to convince people that it is ready while it is still in incubation.  On a related note, have there been discussions with the BIRT project for use of the servlet bridge for the reporting server?  This is a likely place that we would want to apply this technology.

Thanks,
Craig

Back to the top