Re: [equinox-dev] Roadmap?

It seems as though you may be able to realize your DDS needs right now
by using the already-available ServiceTracker.  When
registerDependency() is called, create a new ServiceTracker with the
given service information and start it.  Override the addingService()
and removedService() methods (or provide a ServiceTrackerCustomizer)
and make these methods call your POJO's setter/unsetter (remember that
this is a dynamic environment, so you'll probably want an unsetter).
The only issue is that you'll need to provide ServiceTracker with a
BundleContext for it to get a ServiceReference.

Jeremy Volkman