Re: [equinox-dev] Signing of exploded jars

Those two files are not a problem at all. The digest of the MANFEST.MF file is
contained in the signature file and the digest of the PERMISSIONS.PERM is in
the manifest.

Wether the resources and signatures are in a Jar file or a directory, the
signature checking algorithm is the same.

ben