[equinox-dev] New phase 2 layering build is available for Eclipse 3.1 I20041201 build

The equinox layering team has published a new build which can be installed on top of the Eclipse 3.1 I20041201 build.  For more details see http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/~checkout~/equinox-home/downloads.html