Re: [equinox-dev] Is this project still active? How do I access the archives (asking for a Username password)?

The bulk of the work that went on in Equinox has now moved into the main Eclipse repo and the Eclipse 3.0 code base.  There are several proposals for continuing work in Equinox in areas such as scalability (both up and down) as well as security.

As for passwords, the archives are all password protected to prevent access by spammers.  I believe there are instructions on the newgroup web pages for how to get a password.  It should be the same user/password you use to get to the other Eclipse archives.

Jeff

"Ted Shab" <tshab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: equinox-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/05/2004 10:26 PM