Re: [equinox-dev] formatting of the code

We should try to get the code formatting done as soon as possible.  Jeff has graciously accepted the task of doing the formatting on the whole org.eclipse.osgi project and relavant packages of org.eclipse.core.runtime.  Please have any working changes you may have checked into CVS by 9:00 PM EST today.  Jeff will plan on formatting the code in HEAD between 9:00 PM and 11:00 PM tonight.  Thanks Jeff!

Thomas Watson

Jeff McAffer <Jeff_McAffer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: equinox-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/14/2004 11:39 AM