Re: AW: [equinox-dev] Starting as a RCP without workspace datamodel

This is not supported because the framework expect this area to be present to store some of its data (normally this is required at shutdown).
Other plugins are also using this to instance shared info.

You may still want to try -configuration @none,
but we don't support this mode. If you want to hack the code and provide patches you are welcome.
I suspect this should almost work, and should only fail on shutdown.
In this case you also do not want to use udpate.configurator that needs this area to store its data.

PaScaL

"Domsch, Christian" <Christian.Domsch@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: equinox-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/12/2004 09:42 AM