[equinox-dev] equinox-inbox can be used to track new bugs...

If you want to get notification of new bugs in the Equinox space, you can now "watch" the equinox-inbox user.  Go to your bugzilla preferences (there should be link once you have logged in) and choose email preferences.  At the top there is a box labeled "Users to watch".  Enter the following email address there
        equinox-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx

From now on I suggest that we do not automatically add people to the CC list for new bugs unless it is obvious that they are interested/relevant.

Jeff

Back to the top