[epsilon-dev] 2.2 release

Hi everyone,

With the addition of the Pinset language, Tuple types, the ?= operator (assign if null), some enhancements to Picto, the removal of Apache POI 3.10.1 from the repo (we now use 4.1.1 from Orbit), using com.google.gdata and plantuml from Orbit, tidying up the update site categories, etc. I propose that we release 2.2 as soon as the next LTS (“R”) Orbit repo is available (or shortly after). I think that will be the end of this week. Any objections or suggestions?

Thanks,

Sina

Back to the top