Re: [epsilon-dev] Epsilon 2.0 release date

Hi Sina,

My understanding is that we can make the release at any point (within
reason) after the review has concluded. I haven't come across guidance
on a formal cut-off for commits either, so again I'm just going with
common sense here (i.e. no major refactoring activities/new features
between scheduling the review and making the release). Shall we set
aside the morning of the 26th for the final release activities?

Thanks,
Dimitris