Re: [epp-dev] Modeling Package / CDO

Hello Eike,

The change has been pushed to master, it should be available in the next few days in the EPP builds.

Cheers,
Rémi

On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 9:19 AM Eike Stepper <stepper@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am 16.11.2022 um 20:53 schrieb Remi Schnekenburger:
> Hi Eike,
>
> Thanks for letting us know, I will update the contribution from CDO tomorrow.
Thank you guys!

The old .epp feature is still in my current M3 build.
Just in case there's a problem with the change.

RC1 will be the test if it all works well with the .sdk feature.
The two features are really not much different...

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://www.esc-net.de
http://thegordian.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/eikestepper

Remi Schnekenburger

Principal Software Architect / General Manager
EclipseSource France

Email: rschnekenburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: https://eclipsesource.com/paris

EclipseSource France SAS
7 rue de la Croix Martre
91120 Palaiseau

General Manager: Remi Schnekenburger
Registered Office: 7 rue de la Croix Martre, 91120 Palaiseau, France
Commercial Register 824 977 516  00015 R.C.S. EVRY

Back to the top