Re: [epp-dev] EPP 2022-09 M2

Jonah,

Something is odd about the generated EPP repository.

Previously only these features were present:

  https://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/2022-09/202207141200/features/

But now there is content presumably copied from the train repository:

  https://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/2022-09/202208041200/features/

I noticed the features because this breaks assumptions in Oomph's product catalog generator, but the duplication is also present for the bundles, though there is much less duplication there...

Looking at the commit history, I don't see anything that stands out as having caused this effect since M1.  Is this perhaps a side effect of having only a single child in the composite now?  Or perhaps the updated versions of various things such as Maven and Tycho behave differently now?  My guess would be the Tycho version change, but I can't really understand from all the poms what exactly determines the content of the EPP repository.  There is no category.xml as far as I can tell.

Regards,
Ed