Re: [epp-dev] EPP 2022-06 M3

Dennis,

I think they are moved to here:

https://archive.eclipse.org/technology/epp/downloads/release/2022-06/M3/

But I would have expected the mirror script to treat archive.eclipse.org as a mirror...

On 03.06.2022 08:17, Dennis Hübner wrote:
Hello Jonah,

Following link doesn't work for me:
https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/technology/epp/downloads/release/2022-06/M3/eclipse-dsl-2022-06-M3-macosx-cocoa-aarch64.dmg

Links are listed here:
https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/release/2022-06/m3

Thanks in advance,
Dennis.

Viele Grüße,
Dennis

Am 27.05.2022 um 03:35 schrieb Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi everyone,

Our next milestone build is available for testing: EPP 2022-06 M3

When updating from 2022-03 to 2022-06 I get a trust PGP signature prompt. TM4E is providing the PGP signed content, but I guess unlike Eclipse Platform which also uses PGP, TM4E didn't previously release with a set of keys that are known. I think this is essentially the same issue as Bug 580006 Comment 2, but as almost every EPP package contains TM4E almost all upgraders are going to see this relatively new security prompt:

<image.png>
(full size attached)

The RCP package for macOS on Aarch64 did not notarize. I will try again once Webmaster kicks the machine.

I have been following the steps on https://hackmd.io/@jonahgraham/eclipse-epp-release-process - you can see the checkmarks as to what is done.

Download link: https://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/downloads/release/2022-06/M3/_mirrors.php

EPP was built with the p2 repositories at:

https://download.eclipse.org/releases/2022-06/202205271000/ and
https://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/2022-06/202205261200/

Please test and send your +1 to this mailing list. +1s are optional as the package will be published anyway.

Last +1 received for each package and platform (apologies if I missed one of your +1 emails, just let me know and I will update Last Recorded +1) I have highlighted those platforms that I haven't seen any confirmation in a long time:

Packages:
committers - 2021-12 RC2 (tested by Ed in 2022-03 RC2)
cpp - 2022-06 M2
dsl - 2022-06 M2
embedcpp - 2022-03 RC2
java - 2022-06 M2
jee - 2022-03 M2
modeling - 2021-12 RC2 (tested by Ed in 2022-03 RC2)
parallel - 2022-03 RC2
php - 2022-06 M2
rcp - 2021-12 RC2 (tested by Ed in 2022-03 RC2)
scout - 2022-03 RC2

Platforms:
Linux x86_64 - 2022-06 M2
Linux aarch64 - 2021-09 RC1