Re: [epp-dev] Are you still the EPP tester/maintainer/committer?

I have removed myself using the link provided for me.

-- Jeff J.

On Thu, May 6, 2021 at 9:27 PM Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1

Remove that Beaton guy.

Waynr

On Thu., May 6, 2021, 9:19 p.m. Jonah Graham, <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks,

Thanks for taking time to have a look at each of these emails I am sending as I cleanup the project.

I have had a review of the tester entries in epp.website.xml for each package and they look in pretty good shape. Some maintainers are not committers on the EPP project, so if you need to be a committer to do your maintenance job, please let me know that as well. Some maintainers have not sent a +1 in a while, but as each package is getting tested that is ok.

Some committers don't appear to be active anymore - apologies if I have missed some of your activity! If your name is below and you would like to maintain your committer status on EPP please let me know. Thank you for the past work you have done on the EPP project, your effort is greatly appreciated and I am delighted to lead a project with such a long history.

I plan to retire the above people unless I hear back when the current release review concludes.

Thanks
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham