Re: [epp-dev] Vote please!!!

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for stepping up and welcoming Leif. His election is due to conclude on Tuesday and we have enough committers have voted which means that this re-run of the election should conclude successfully. If you haven't voted yet, please do vote and welcome Leif taking over the important role of maintaining the Java package for the EPP project.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders