Re: [epp-dev] Future of the EPP Java Package

Hi Frederic and Leif and fellow EPP-devers,

Thank you for stepping forward to take over the EclipseIDE Java Package for EPP!

I have started the election[1] and I look forward to a strong welcome from all the existing package maintainers.

There are some important questions about measuring success raised in your email and I encourage all committers and members of the community to share their thoughts.

Thanks
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham