Re: [epp-dev] EPP 2021-03 RC1

Hi Nitin,

Sorry I missed your update for the +1 list. I had caught that you had done the test for M2 but I got so excited that you had tested on Aarch64 that I failed to also record the JEE part of the testing :-)

It is not a formal list and has no effect on anything, it is just a way for me to keep track of where we are in general - and hopefully provide a gentle reminder to package maintainers to do their best. Aside from that I only plan to use it as a way to try to identify where there might be holes in EPP smoke testing. So far everything is going well, all packages & platforms were tested in RC phase for 2020-12, and I hope that will repeat for 2021-03. Of course then we need to deal with Alex's retirement :-(

Thanks for testing!

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham