Re: [epp-dev] Future of Rust/Corrosion in EPP

So now I did carefully read every opinion, and had some time to process them; I think it's much simpler for everyone to move the "Eclipse IDE for Rust developers" as a module in Corrosion, using the EPP common feature as suggested by Jonah, and made available for download.eclipse.org/corrosion
Then I'll do the same for the "Eclipse IDE for _javascript_ & Web developers", unless someone wishes to take care of the maintenance of this EPP package.
I'll submit patches to remove those packages soon.

Cheers and thanks for motivating me following that direction, I think it's for the best.

Back to the top