Re: [epp-dev] Future of Rust/Corrosion in EPP

On Fri, Feb 5, 2021 at 6:46 PM Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Feb 5, 2021, at 17:24, Aleksandar Kurtakov <akurtako@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What was mentioned recently about eclipse.org/downlaods is a constraint for eclipse.org/downloads , which is expressed by EF/Planning Council because it's their content.
>
> I just want to clarify here that the restriction discussed hasn't been voted by the Planning Council so it's purely an EF decision.

Aleksandar, I don't think the Planning Council "owns" the eclipse.org/downloads namespace. The eclipse.org/downloads is owned by the Eclipse Foundation because it's an important marketing instrument from a Foundation perspective.

Correct. That's why I corrected Mickael to be clear that Planning Council doesn't own nor has been involved in any way so far.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/