[epp-dev] 2020-12 - Retrospective

Thanks to everyone who participated! And thanks a *lot* to Jonah for driving this very well!
I'm curious to know whether you (Jonah and others) identified some noticeable difficulties or bottlenecks or low efficiency steps/phases in the current process or used technologies, that have cost more effort than expected. I'm more interested in the maintenance and operational phase at the moment more than in the difficulty of bootstrapping a new package.
If you have such ideas, please post as a reply a short description of the issue and an estimation of how much time it did take you. That input can help in prioritizing some further work in EPP or used technologies.

Cheers,

Back to the top