Re: [epp-dev] EPP 2020-12 M2

Hi everyone,

2020-12 M2 has been released this morning on the packaging website.

https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/release/2020-12/m2

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

On Thu, Nov 5, 2020 at 2:19 PM Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Our next milestone build is available for testing: EPP 2020-12 M1

Notarization is now stable again, it worked first time and with the work on parallelizing the notarization that was done for M1 it now only takes about 20 minutes wall time to notarize all the packages instead of the 3 1/2 hours it used to take. This means I am able to get this email out to you hours earlier than in the past, hopefully this is the new normal.

I have been following the steps on https://hackmd.io/@jonahgraham/eclipse-epp-release-process - you can see the checkmarks as to what is done.

or

with the p2 repositories at

http://download.eclipse.org/staging/2020-12 and
https://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/2020-12/202011051200/

Please test and send your +1 to this mailing list. +1s are optional as the package will be published anyway.

Thank you for testing!

Regards,
Jonah
~~~