Re: [epp-dev] EPP 2020-12 M1

On Thu, 15 Oct 2020 at 14:31, Liviu Ionescu <ilg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---

One small (possibly silly) question: Is the Embed CDT features expected to show in any other p2 repo in the Install New Software window? I see the URL of my own update site, but while you worked on the EPP packages I remember one moment when it looked like the Embed CDT features will show in the Mobile & Device Development category.

Not a silly question - simply a result of the complexity of the process (something about releasing 70+ open source projects simultaneously I guess ;-)

The URLs by default in the IDE are the release URLs, but we are still in staging mode until it is released tomorrow. If you explicitly point at the staging repo it should work. Here is a screenshot showing "Work with" being http://download.eclipse.org/staging/2020-12

image.png

 HTH
Jonah

Back to the top