[epp-dev] removing flattening of EPP p2 repo on release

Hello interested parties,

I want to simplify the release process for EPP - in particular I want to eliminate the steps in the EPP release process that tend to mess up with caches.

I want to change:

- Subdirs in p2 repo to be dated (they are currently named M1, M2, etc). This is how simrel does it already
- Not flatten the EPP p2 repo on release day. WIth the interaction of caching on the webserver, each release has been unnecessarily stressful at the last moment as the EPP repo is easy to leave in a broken state because of the flattening and caching interaction

If you have a strong opinion on the above, please let me know in bug 566651.

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham