Re: [epp-dev] Macosx notarization

> On 20 Aug 2020, at 22:59, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> ... If you have been visiting the EPP CI instance recently you may have noticed a lot of red builds. I do get emailed on each failed build and review them in case it is a sign of simrel or other problems lurking. However recently all the failures have been macosx notarization. For now I have disabled the notarization step that is part of the main build and I will instead do the notarization as part of the publishing process.
>
> Bug 565989 has been used to track the problems, and the notarization service maintained by the foundation has had some bug fixes recently, but there is still more to be done. Thanks to Sravan and Mikaƫl for their help.

FYI, in the Embedded CDT project I do not use .dmg files for Mac, but plain .tar.gz archives.

I think that using a single Eclipse instance with all possible plug-ins installed, for all different projects is wrong, and I encourage people to use multiple Eclipse instances, one for each class of applications under development.

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top