[epp-dev] EPP packages still being worked on

Hi everyone,

I know some of you will have expected the EPP package for 2020-06 RC1 to be published by now. A combination of small things have prevented it*. It should be published within a few hours.

Thanks for your patience,
Jonah

* FYI - the problem was I left the build to run automatically to pick up changes and we had some great last minute contributions of new icons and graphics that I wanted to ensure made it out in RC1 to identify any potential problems early enough. That on its own was OK - but I didn't know that there is an optimization in the main build that probably shouldn't be there. Only packages with modifications in the last commit are built. As the last commit update icons in some, but not all packages, not all the packages were rebuilt. I will resolve this for future builds as I believe this optimization makes lots of sense on gerrit, but not the main build.

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com