Re: [epp-dev] JustJ JREs and download.eclipse.org Browsing

Thanks Ed, that looks very good.
We can target that some EPP (and even maybe all of them?) starts including those artifacts from JustJ soon after 2020-03 is released. Anyone willing to work on it soon can use the Rust or _javascript_ packages as guinea pigs, as those packages are going to ship a JRE eventually.
We could already start more communication about it, eg. by tweeting about it, as I'm aware of many RCP developers who would love to leverage this work ASAP. Do you think it's OK to tweet about it now to reach a wider audience, or do you think it's better to wait a bit?
Cheers,

Back to the top