Re: [epp-dev] Documenting release process for EPP

Awesome. I also like the "to be automated" section. :-)

Alexander Fedorov <alexander.fedorov@xxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am Fr., 7. Feb. 2020, 14:18:
This contribution is invaluable, Jonah!

Thanks a lot,
AF

07.02.2020 16:03, Jonah Graham пишет:
The documentong of the EPP release process is a work in progress. The live document that I am editing is:

https://hackmd.io/@jonahgraham/eclipse-epp-release-process

I'll be committing that back to git as we progress for a permanent record.

Thanks,
Jonah