My hope is that someone else steps up, and we can walk through all the necessary steps for M2 together, and document what is missing.

Thanks and regards,
Markus

On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 at 15:29, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Markus, could you maybe do it one last time or can someone from EPP jump in and provide the packages for M1? Would be sad to start  2020-03 without packages.

Dani

From:        Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Eclipse Packaging Project <epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        17.01.2020 17:35
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [epp-dev] Milestone release: 2020-03 M1
Sent by:        epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

> Are we still planning to publish this milestone on the website today?

We seem to have grinded to a stop without Markus here running things :-(

Markus, is there step-by-step or checklist somewhere on what to do?

https://ci.eclipse.org/packaging/job/simrel.epp-tycho-build/ build 809 was built after the last simrel.runaggregator.pipeline job (build 847) was run and is green.

Therefore I suppose package maintainers are supposed to +1 this: https://ci.eclipse.org/packaging/job/simrel.epp-tycho-build/809/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/

However, IIUC the publishing on eclipse.org/download'sdeveloper packages area didn't wait for the +1s (except for RC2). I do not know how these packages migrate and get renamed from the CI to download.eclipse.org, nor do I know what, if any, steps need to be done.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders