[epp-dev] Migrate CDT Strand-alone Debugger product to EPP?

Hello fellow EPP-devers,

For the last few years the CDT project has been shipping a stripped down Eclipse IDE with just a Debug perspective and some new UI and command line elements. Having a stripped down version has allowed users to have a lighter weight graphical debugger based on Eclipse CDT without using all the other aspects of Eclipse for development.

We would like fellow EPP-devers to consider hosting the Stand-alone debugger in EPP.

I have created Bug 548526 to track this effort and have already done the work of porting it over in this gerrit.

What is the process for taking this forward? I suppose I would first like to float the idea here to find out what you all think.

Thank you,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham