Re: [epp-dev] 2018-09 M1 EPP packages - first try

+1 for DSL Package

Kind Regards,
Dennis.

Am 20.07.2018 um 14:53 schrieb Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi everyone,

while probably many if not most of you are on vacation, enjoying the bright sun, the first packages for the 2018-09 release are available for testing.

Yesterday I did a search-and-replace, and with some luck I found all places where updates of some strings or version numbers were required. With the exception of the JavaEE package (some dependency problems), all packages could be built.

Please test the packages at

or use the following two p2 repositories

and cast your vote here on the mailing list.

Thanks for testing,
Markus