Re: [epp-dev] Packaging and shipping runtimes (OpenJ9) as p2 untils in EPP?

Hi again,

I'd like to move forward on this topic ASAP.

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 7:36 PM, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For best efficiency, I think it would be best to have
* a dedicated CI job
* a dedicated snapshot p2 repo where CI build output is published

I already have the necessary powers for that, so no action is requested here.

* a dedicated git repo (org.eclipse.epp.runtime)
* a dedicated bugzilla component

This is something I believe require approval from project lead.
Can I just open bugs right to webmaster to ask for those and get PL adding a +1 on those?

Thanks in advance.

Back to the top