From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Markus Knauer
Sent: Donnerstag, 17. November 2016 09:27
To: EPP Developer Mailing List <epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [epp-dev] Neon.2 RC1 packages

Hi package maintainers,

the packages for Neon.2 RC1 are ready for testing and can be retrieved from

https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/neon.epp-tycho-build/451/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/

I did the usual updates of the version and strings for Neon.2. Apart from that there are no changes in the EPP parts compared to Neon.1.

Required p2 repositories for udpates

  http://download.eclipse.org/staging/neon/

As always for an update release RC1: I don't have any plans to publish this Neon.2 RC1 build on the download page unless someone forces us to go through this procedure. Instead we'll start publishing on the download page next week with RC2.

Thanks,

Markus

Back to the top