[epp-dev] Request to be a committer to maintain JS packages

Hi all,

In order to maintain the JS EPP package, I'd like to request committer rights to the EPP project.
Currently I'm pushing my patch on Gerrit and try to find someone to merge them. I'm totally fine with this workflow, and I actually prefer it to pushing to master directly or self-reviewing, but it becomes a bit of a problem if the review don't happen fast enough for the project. I fully understand that everyone is busy with their own tasks, so I believe it would be more efficient if I could become a committer.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat