Re: [epp-dev] Can we drop 32bit EPP Packages?

I also suspect a lot of people are running Eclipse on older laptops that are still running 32-bit. In my opinion, it's not time yet.

BTW, as a note on download numbers. We need to be careful in how we interpret them. The bottom 7 or so packages have suspiciously similar download numbers. I'm pretty sure we have a significant number of bots grabbing copies at regular intervals. I haven't run the breakdown in a while, but we should really get the numbers per package before making a decision based on the data.

Doug.