[epp-dev] Preparation for Mars SR1 and Neon M1

Hi everyone,

today I enabled all build jobs on our Hudson instance again, but before I did this I pushed some updates to Git in preparation for the next releases.

Mars SR1
- uses the 'MARS' branch in Git, i.e. if you are using Gerrit you should push to refs/for/MARS now
- the Gerrit verification job epp-tycho-build.gerrit does not distinguish between Mars and Neon, and should work for both streams
- all versions in the packages (products, features, bundles) updated to 4.5.1
- Hudson build job remains the same: mars.epp-tycho-build
- uses /releases/maintenance/ as input p2 repository now

Neon Milestones
- uses the 'master' branch in Git
- all versions in the packages (products, features, bundles) updated to 4.6.0
- new Hudson build job neon.epp-tycho-build
- uses /releases/staging/ as input p2 repository

Thanks,
Markus

Back to the top