Re: [epp-dev] Kepler SR1 RC4 (final)

+1 for modeling

Le 20/09/2013 11:40, Markus Knauer a écrit :
Hi package maintainers,

it is time to test the Kepler SR1 RC4 packages. They can be found here:

  http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/kepler/download/20130919-0822/

For upgrade scenarios via p2 you can use these p2 repositories:

  http://download.eclipse.org/releases/maintenance/
  http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/kepler/download/20130919-0822/repository/

- We've had some bad experiences with updates from the relased version to an SRx version in the past, especially with Mac OSX. It help if some of you could test this kind of update. I've tested the RCP/RAP package successfully on Linux and on Windows.

- The RC4 packages won't be released today. Instead they will be made available next Friday as "SR1" packages if you send your +1 vote. Independent from the Simultaneous Release schedule it would be great to get your votes until Monday. This allows me to copy the packages to the download/mirror servers early next week.

Thanks,
Markus