Re: [epp-dev] Indigo M6 EPP

JEE update: Now all 6 JEE packages could be build including the Linux 64-bit one. They can be found here:

  http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/indigo/download/20110317-1136/

Regards, Markus

On 17 March 2011 12:40, Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Now that all packages are available (with the exception of JEE/Linux/64-bit), we can start to test them. They are available from

  http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/indigo/download/20110317-0706/

If you want to test update scenarios from older Indigo milestones, you need to add the following two p2 repositories (and you may disable all others). In general you can find the EPP p2 repository that was used for the package build at the same download location in the 'repository' sub-directory:

  http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging
  http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/indigo/download/20110317-0706/repository/

Please start testing and send your votes to the mailing list as usual.

JEE status: I am going to rebuild the JEE packages. I hope that it was a one-time problem that is gone now because I could not find any difference to the other packages.

Thanks, Markus