Re: [epp-dev] Helios SR2 RC2 *and* Indigo M5 EPP package status

+1 for parallel package on Thursday's build. Real quick test but looks good on mac 64 bit.
Will test today's build later today too.
Thanks Markus.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Markus Knauer ---02/03/2011 01:15:48 PM---Hi package maintainers, there are many things going on in pMarkus Knauer ---02/03/2011 01:15:48 PM---Hi package maintainers, there are many things going on in parallel if there are two simultaneous

Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

02/03/2011 01:15 PM

[epp-dev] Helios SR2 RC2 *and* Indigo M5 EPP package status

    Sent by:

epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi package maintainers,

there are many things going on in parallel if there are two simultaneous release builds in one week. If you are following the mails on cross-project-dev, you may have seen that there are still some late re-build requests pending so I expect that we need to build the EPP packages again.

Apart from a very likely rebuild you can find the latest versions here:

Helios SR2 RC2

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/36/download/20110203-0936/

Indigo M5

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/indigo/download/20110203-0922/

Now about the planning for both releases... we need to have the packages tested, available, and uploaded to the mirrors by tomorrow (Friday).
I would suggest that you start testing the above preliminary packages now because that makes re-testing of a re-build tomorrow faster and we can get all required +1's in time.

As soon as I start a new build, I'll post the link to this mailing list.

Thanks and regards, Markus