Re: [epp-dev] Indigo M3 update...

While I am not Markus :) the intent was the main download page, as a developer build.

Inactive hide details for Nathan Gervais ---11/12/2010 01:30:04 PM---  Markus, Is this a packaging site only release or do i neNathan Gervais ---11/12/2010 01:30:04 PM--- Markus, Is this a packaging site only release or do i need to add this to the

From: Nathan Gervais <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Eclipse Packaging Project <epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/12/2010 01:30 PM
Subject: Re: [epp-dev] Indigo M3 update...
Sent by: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Markus,

Is this a packaging site only release or do i need to add this to the main download page as a developer build.

Nathan Gervais
Web Developer - Eclipse Foundation

On 11/12/2010 12:27 PM, Markus Knauer wrote:
      It looks like there is no "negative" feedback, i.e. someone who is against a release today. That's what I hoped and expected (and I already copied the packages to the download server some hours ago). I am going to send the webmasters a mail asking them to make them available.

      Thanks, Markus

      On 12 November 2010 15:57, Daniel Pastore <kpqb38@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        Hi guys,

        I've done a quick test on Pulsar Package for Win32 and Mac64 and it seems alright too. +1 for Pulsar.

        On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 00:21, David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        > ... Do you think that they are already in good
        > shape, i.e. in a state in which we can make them available and
        > announce their availability?

        I agree, that we should make them available and announce it. (And, I think we should have in M1 :) and every milestone).

        I think as long as they are presented as "milestones for early testers" then everyone knows they are getting milestones,
        and not finished releases. (That is, they don't have to be perfect).

        This not only helps the community get the latest peek and new function, but helps us by bugs being found as early as possible.

        I've (quickly) tested the JEE and _javascript_ packages (on Windows, 32 bit) and can give my +1.

        Thanks, Markus!