[epp-dev] module source code

Hi,

I have been trying to collect the source code for different modules in the different java packages. I wanted to know how is a package generated. There are more than 100 plugins in a package (eg. Eclipse java package). Does someone individually collect the jar files (or class files) for the different plugins? If there is an automated way that Eclipse uses to create its packages, is there some way I can also do the same for collecting source code for these large number of plugins? Finding the location of the source for these many plugins in the repository is very time consuming.

Can anyone help me to collect this information?

Thanks,
Sandeep Krishnan

Back to the top