Re: [epp-dev] Where is Usage Data Collector server side script (upload.php)

The Eclipse Foundation makes available only the collected data for bundle id's starting with org.eclipse.* - and they are doing this for good reasons, because if they did otherwise they would publish sensitive information.

It is up to the user to decide which data gets uploaded. AFAIK the default is to upload everything.

Regards, Markus

On 28 October 2010 10:07, James Blackburn <jamesblackburn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 28 October 2010 00:33, Pascal Rapicault <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was looking into this data yesterday and I wondered if they are somehow trimmed.
> For example, it looks like it only contains stats about org.eclipse plugins, but we also know that ppl need to install svn connectors, or use ICU.
> Is this data trimmed on the client or the server?

There is a checkbox "Only upload events from "org.eclipse" bundles in
the client UI.
It's possible this preference is checked by default in the EPP packages?

Cheers,
James