Re: [epp-dev] Helios SR1 RC4 - sign off request

I quickly looked at a few other packages and they seem ok. I'm downloading the modeling package to see what's different.

We removed these parameters because they were not really needed (the new director setups the p2.data.area for us, and we are not using a bundle pool), and we thought that some of these might be contributing to some configuration problems.

cheers,
ian