-----Mensagem original-----
De: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Em
nome de Nathan Gervais
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 22 de junho de 2009 15:05
Para: 'Eclipse Packaging Project'
Assunto: RE: [epp-dev] Packages Compare Chart

Good Afternoon Package Maintainers.

Can you check out http://phoenix.eclipse.org/packages/compare-packages
and
let me know if the chart matches your package.

PS. Please ignore the missing icons for PHP and Pulsar will work come
Wednesday once the packages are live on our servers.

Nathan Gervais - nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web Developer
The Eclipse Foundation