[epp-dev] RC3 packages moved to download area

Hi Nathan,

I moved the RC3 packages to the download area and updated the staging.xml with the new release. All package maintainers send their +1, but this time we were using packages from different builds - see http://wiki.eclipse.org/EPP/Galileo_Packages/Sign_Off#EPP_Galileo_RC3

I hope that the name of the Mac OSX packages is correct this time, e.g.

  eclipse-rcp-galileo-RC3-macosx-cocoa.tar.gz
  eclipse-rcp-galileo-RC3-macosx-carbon.tar.gz

You know what... the wrong or unexpected naming of the Mac OSX packages was a result of a misconfiguration in the EPP build that created the Mac OSX Carbon packages for the wrong platform (x86 instead of ppc). This led to carbon packages that were unusable and Eclipse couldn't even be started. Very bad.

Regards,
Markus

Back to the top