Re: [epl-discuss] Need information on new software updates

I assume that you mean the Eclipse IDE.

We announce updates on our news feed (available on our main page) and in various mailing lists, but do not have dedicated channel purely for update announcements.

We do release on a well-defined regular and predictable cadence: releases occur on (or about) the 19th of March, June, September, and December.

HTH,

Wayne